FOOD PANTRY IS RELOCATING!

WE NEED THE COMMUNITY’S HELP!

http://www.cleveland.com/olmsted/index.ssf/2017/04/post_229.html#incart_river_index

AFTER 20+ YEARS, WE ARE RELOCATING!  PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO THIS AMAZING CAUSE!

  • send check to St. Mary of the Falls, Payable to Christians In Action indicating donation is for Pantry Relocation fund

Your local Christians In Action Food Pantry has outgrown its current location in the basement of the Olmsted Community Church.  We are a group of local volunteers that help feed approximately 1,200 families annually and are supported soley by the generosity of the parishioners, businesses and residents of the Olmsted communities.

Working with the City of Olmsted Falls Mayor Ann Marie Donegan, the Olmsted Falls Service Department and Olmsted Fall City Council, we have been able to secure some much needed space with the Olmsted Falls City Hall building. This space will enable us to combine our operation into a single location, plus allow us to offer additional services to those less fortunate throughout the Olmsted communities.

In order to take full advantage of this space, Christians In Action will need to raise some ONE TIME operational capital so that we can purchase some new/used shelving, tables, chairs, refridgerator and some office furniture.  Additionally,  in order to section off the food pantry from the rest of City Hall , a bathroom will need to be installed.  The city of Olmsted Falls has graciously offered to split the cost of the bathroom build-out with Christians In Action, with the remainder of this cost to be paid for by Christians In Action.

Christians In Action prides itself on being extremely frugal with the donations that we receive with less than 3% of our budget going towards adminstrative cost, leaving over 97% going directly towards the services that we provide for the individuals and families that we serve throughout the Olmsted Falls and Olmsted Township communities.

This is where you and/or your organization can help.

We currently have a fund raising drive in process with a goal of $10,000.    ANY AMOUNT you can donate would be greatly appreciated!

In addition to Go Fund Me, you can also donate via the following options:

1) Checks payable to Christians In Action, indicating that it is for the CIA Food Pantry Relocation Fund, may be mailed to:
Christians In Action
c/o St. Mary of the Falls Church
25615 Bagley Road
Olmsted Falls, OH 44138

2) Visit our website to make a PayPal donation:
www.ofcia.org/donate

Please take a moment to visit our website www.ofcia.org
to learn more about our 20+ year history and all the wonderful services we provide!   We are SO MUCH MORE than just a food pantry!    Some of the additional services provided to families in the community are:
*  School supplies
*  Utility help
* Christmas Gifts
* Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners

PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING AND HELPING THOSE IN NEED IN THE OLMSTED COMMUNITIES!

Help spread the word!