The following information is required by each family in order to be recipients of CIA benefits. This information is required the first time a family registers and annually thereafter.
- A Photo ID of each adult in your household must be presented in person. This could be a driver’s license, Ohio photo ID or passport. All adults over the age of 18 must present ID.
- Proof of current address. This could be either a current utility bill, mortgage payment or rental agreement with family name and address.
- If children are of school age, a report card or bus schedule listing the child’s name and address must be provided.
- Each family must provide proof of income. This should include a current paycheck stub, unemployment documents, food stamps, 1099’s, etc. In some cases a tax return may be required.
- For non-resident Olmsted Falls/Township church members, a form or letter from your church stating that you are a member must be provided.